Reinventing Reinforced Concrete
Adfil has over three decades of experience in the development and application of synthetic fibre concrete reinforcement.
Serving the construction industry in over 60 countries, Adfil’s high-performance fibres are used in a wide range of applications including Concrete floors & paving, Tunneling, Precast concrete, Marine & Coastal, Agricultural, Energy production & Waste recycling.
Working with Adfil
- You don't have to buy, store, place or fix steel mesh.
- Your fibre reinforcement arrives already in your concrete.
- The concrete is placed directly where you need it.
- The cost of steel mesh is higher than the required fibres dosage.
- No need to hire concrete pumps to place the concrete over steel mesh.
- Reduced labour is required as there is no steel to place & fix.
- From an independent EPD report on Adfil fibres you can save up to 80% embedded carbon over steel mesh reinforcement.
Optimize your performance
- Using Fibres will also enhance the properties of your concrete giving improved Impact, abrasion properties and longer service life to your project
Discover our products
Adfil stands for over three decades of experience in developing and applying synthetic fibre concrete reinforcement. Serving the construction industry in over 60 countries, Adfil high-performance fibres are used in a wide range of applications.
Our range of micro synthetic fibres are for plastic shrinkage control, improved impact and abrasion resistance, as well as passive fire protection in concrete, encompassing high-performance monofilament and fibrillated products.
Synthetic macro fibres
Structural macro fibres give effective and cost-efficient reinforcement of ready-mix, precast or sprayed concrete, replacing steel mesh.
The Durus synthetic macro fibres range includes polypropylene fibres tailored to specific FRC end-uses.
Read more about the applications
Adfil high-performance fibres are used in a wide range of applications. Adfil has fibres for each project's unique needs and requirements.
Adfil Fibres are added to Ready-mix
concrete for use in
- Industrial floors (Durus Floor)
- External paving (Durus Pave)
- NHBC house floor toppings
- Marine & Coastal
- Ports & Docks
- Precast element toppings
Adfil Macro & Micro Synthetic Fibre Reinforced Concrete can provide significant benefits in Precast concrete products and applications.
Reducing embedded CO2.
Replacing expensive steel reinforcement & saving the manufacturer time and money in the product and delivery
Macro-synthetic fibre-reinforced shotcrete (MSFRS) containing Durus macro fibres minimises the wear and tear on pump and slick lines. Rebound during spraying is reduced and the long-term properties of the finished concrete improved. And our range of micro-synthetic fibres includes Ignis, a fibre which avoids explosive spalling of concrete in the event of a fire.
Our Preferred Partners
Interested in our products?
Serving customers around the globe, the Adfil team operates from the UK (sales office) and Belgium (manufacturing plant, R&D lab, sales office). We look forward to assisting you so that you get the most out of high-performance synthetic fibre reinforcement.